• Home
  • Home
  • Help
  • Help
  • Help
  • Accedi
  • Registrati
Pagine: 1 [2]   Vai giù
Autore Discussione: hello to everybody  (Letto 9112 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
zaverglaj
Utente non iscritto
« Risposta #15 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 11:38:07 am »

Thank You very much!
  Gallo and devid 1turbo,thanks for translating :)
 In fact,my English is not perfect but I hope somebody can understand what I am writing about.
Here in Bosnia You can find a lot of many autoservices,but pepole who works there are not experts.When I said :I have Fiat uno turbo 1.3 and year of made 1987.,they told me:We don't have the programs for cars older than 1995. It is very stupid answer and I'm so angry Angry
 Why people here doesn't know nothing about Uno turbo,but for Uno 45 You can always find automechanic and electrician here in Bosnia.

devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #16 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 12:20:26 pm »

ditegli di provare a staccare il tubo del cut/off dove entra nel collettore di aspirazzione e di provare ad accendere la macchina cosi. se a freddo partirà bene vuol dire che ha il cotoff che non funzziona e o gliene spedisco uno oppure deve alzare il minimo e montare un tubo da 0.8 al posto del cut off!!!! chiedetegli anche se ha già controllato che non sia la pop off che gli si apre al minimo?Huh?
ha misurato che la depressione nel collettore sia giusta?Huh? deve essere circa -0.4/0.6 con il minimo a circa 1.000. se fosse inferiore ai 0.4 vuol solo dire che c'è qualche tubicino di depressione rotto oppure che si è staccato!
la macchina quando è calda và bene?Huh??

this is the translation:

you have to try to disconnect the cut/off tube where it enter in the intake mainfold, and then try to start the engine!
if when it is cold it will have a good start, it means that the cut off doesn't function! "love-turbo-lag" can send you a cut off or you have to increase the minimum and mount a 0.8 tube instead of the cut off!

did you test if the pop off opens at the minimum?? because it could be also that! Wink

did you mesured the depression in the intake mainfold to see if it is right?
the depressione has to be -0.4/0.6 at the minimum at 1000rpm. if it is under 0.4 it means that there is some little depression tube broken or disconnected!

does the car go well when it is hot?

Thank You very much!
  Gallo and devid 1turbo,thanks for translating :)
 In fact,my English is not perfect but I hope somebody can understand what I am writing about.
Here in Bosnia You can find a lot of many autoservices,but pepole who works there are not experts.When I said :I have Fiat uno turbo 1.3 and year of made 1987.,they told me:We don't have the programs for cars older than 1995. It is very stupid answer and I'm so angry Angry
 Why people here doesn't know nothing about Uno turbo,but for Uno 45 You can always find automechanic and electrician here in Bosnia.

traduzione:

grazie molte!!
gallo e devid, grazie per la traduzione!
infatti il mio inglese non è perfetto ma spero che qualcuno possa capire quello che sto scrivendo!
qua in bosnia ci sono molti meccanici, ma quelli che ci lavorano non sono esperti. quando dico: ho una fiat uno turbo 1.3 e dell'anno 1987, mi dicono: non abbiamo i programmi per auto più vecchie del 95. è una risposta molto stupida e sono così arrabbiato!!!
perchè la gente qua non sa niente sulla uno turbo, ma per la uno 45 trovi sempre meccanici e elettrauti qua in bosnia.

answer:

you're welcome!
i can understand what you are writing!! Wink
it's very strange that fact in bosnia... Huh?
i hope that we can solve your problems!! Wink

traduzione:
di niente!
capisco quello che scrivi! Wink
è molto strano quel fatto in bosnia...
spero che riusciremo a risolvere i tuoi problemi! Wink

zaverglaj
Utente non iscritto
« Risposta #17 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 14:06:43 pm »

One more thanks devid 1turbo.
  The man who works on my car said me today he will be conect again all instalations by scheme,and he have all aparatures necessary for car diagnostic.After hard starting engine,a few days ago,engine works OK,but at once my car is stopped on the street.After that I decided to find somebody clever who will know what is the problem with my Uno and finish his work perfect.
  At first,when engine work you can heard a big noise when you press the gass in the leer.
Without pressing gass you can not hear the engine work.
  I know that the fuel pump is OK,but something else cause the problems.I think,my mechanican will corect all of things what are writing about before,devid 1turbo.
MauroTurboLag
Fondatore Forum
Scollegato Scollegato

love-turbo-lag

« Risposta #18 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 14:37:30 pm »

digli anche che in croazzia c'è un club di uno turbo (non sò se hanno anche un sito) e ci sono molti ragazzi competenti. penso che forse sia più facile farsi aiutare da loro!!! posso cercare qualche indirizzo di uno di loro perchè in passato gli ho spedito dei ricambi che li non riuscivano a reperire!

devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #19 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 16:42:14 pm »

One more thanks devid 1turbo.
  The man who works on my car said me today he will be conect again all instalations by scheme,and he have all aparatures necessary for car diagnostic.After hard starting engine,a few days ago,engine works OK,but at once my car is stopped on the street.After that I decided to find somebody clever who will know what is the problem with my Uno and finish his work perfect.
  At first,when engine work you can heard a big noise when you press the gass in the leer.
Without pressing gass you can not hear the engine work.
  I know that the fuel pump is OK,but something else cause the problems.I think,my mechanican will corect all of things what are writing about before,devid 1turbo.

perfect! Wink

traduzione:

un altro ringraziamento devid 1 turbo.
il meccanico che lavora sulla mia macchina oggi mi ha detto che collegherà ancora tutto seguendo gli schemi, e ha tutte le apparecchiature necessarie per la diagnostica della macchina.
dopo una partenza difficile del motore, pochi giorni fa, ora il motore è ok, ma la macchina si è fermata subito sulla strada. dopo questo ho deciso di cercare qualcuno intelligente che troverà qual'è il problema sulla mia uno e faccia il suo lavoro perfettamente.

all'inizio quando il motore va si sente un gran rumore quando premi l'acceleratore (in the leer ??) a fondo (??)...
se non premi l'acceleratore non puoi sentire il motore che va (?).
so che la pompa benzina è ok, ma qualcos'altro causa i problemi. penso, che il mio meccanico farà le cose che hai scritto prima, devid 1turbo.

digli anche che in croazzia c'è un club di uno turbo (non sò se hanno anche un sito) e ci sono molti ragazzi competenti. penso che forse sia più facile farsi aiutare da loro!!! posso cercare qualche indirizzo di uno di loro perchè in passato gli ho spedito dei ricambi che li non riuscivano a reperire!

translation:
in croatia there's an uno turbo club (i don't know if they have also a website) and there are a lot of persons very qualified with uno turbo. i think it's easier to let you help from them!!! i could find an address of them because in the past i sent them some mechanical parts that they couldn't find there! Wink

Gallo
VL7
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #20 inserito:: Dicembre 21, 2007, 20:04:18 pm »

Bravo Devid1T Wink

Forza4 Motorsport

devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #21 inserito:: Dicembre 22, 2007, 00:13:54 am »

Bravo Devid1T Wink

grazie gallo!! Cheesy Wink
ovviamente bravo anche tu!!! Wink

zaverglaj
Utente non iscritto
« Risposta #22 inserito:: Dicembre 22, 2007, 11:22:06 am »

devid 1turbo,ingratullations.You are really good man.Thanks to the other members too.
 You are very amiable. So,my mechanican will call me today to demonstrate to me what is he made these days.Problem with start engine will break when he installing electronic button,like he said.That button is authomatic choke necessary for this car.I hope that button will be adequate.
   P.S.
I did not find Uno turbo croatian site.I am a member of  crofiat.com and one bosnian forum www.bellamacchina.net,and some member who answer on my question only surmise what is the problem.Nobody wrote direct answer,so I decided to ask somebody from Italia.Here,over Adriatic sea,is a very small number of the cars Uno Turbo i.e. For example,in my town I have to only once Uno turbo i.e. and maybe that is a reason why nobody does not know anything about this car.
 It is a different car of the Uno 45 or some other Uno.
  That is it.
Salute!
« Ultima modifica: Dicembre 22, 2007, 11:30:00 am da zaverglaj » Registrato

devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #23 inserito:: Dicembre 22, 2007, 13:07:25 pm »

devid 1turbo,ingratullations.You are really good man.Thanks to the other members too.
 You are very amiable. So,my mechanican will call me today to demonstrate to me what is he made these days.Problem with start engine will break when he installing electronic button,like he said.That button is authomatic choke necessary for this car.I hope that button will be adequate.
   P.S.
I did not find Uno turbo croatian site.I am a member of  crofiat.com and one bosnian forum www.bellamacchina.net,and some member who answer on my question only surmise what is the problem.Nobody wrote direct answer,so I decided to ask somebody from Italia.Here,over Adriatic sea,is a very small number of the cars Uno Turbo i.e. For example,in my town I have to only once Uno turbo i.e. and maybe that is a reason why nobody does not know anything about this car.
 It is a different car of the Uno 45 or some other Uno.
  That is it.
Salute!

thank you very much zaverglaj! we are very happy to help you, because we want that promblems on your uno turbo will be solved!!
you have done the right thing to search for an italian uno turbo site!! Wink

traduzione:

devid 1turbo, complimenti! sei veramente un bravo ragazzo. grazie anche a tutti gli altri utenti.
siete molto affettuosi (?). dunque, il mio meccanico mi chiamerà oggi per farmi vedere cosa ha fatto in questi giorni. i problemi di accensione saranno risolti quando metterò il pulsante per l'accensione, come ha detto lui. quel pulsante è a valvola (o diffusore ?) automatico necessario per questa macchina. spero che il pulsante sia adeguato (quello giusto).

p.s.
non ho trovato un sito croato sulla uno turbo. sono un utente di crofiat.com e di un forum bosniaco www.bellamacchina.net, e alcuni utenti che hanno risposto alle mie domande hanno fatto solo ipotesi su cosa potrebbe essere il problema. nessuno mi ha dato risposte dirette, così ho deciso di domandare a qualcuno dell'italia. qua, dall'altra parte del mare adriatico, ci sono un numero veramente basso di uno turbo i.e. per esempio, nella mia città la mia è l'unica uno turbo i.e. e forse è il motivo per il quale nessuno sa niente su questa macchina.
è una macchina diversa rispetto alla uno 45 e qualche altra uno.
ecco qua.
saluti!

traduzione della mia risposta:

grazie mille zaverglaj!! siamo molto contenti di poterti aiutare, perchè vogliamo che i problemi sulla tua uno saranno risolti!!
hai fatto la giusta cosa a cercare un sito italiano sulla uno turbo!! Wink

zaverglaj
Utente non iscritto
« Risposta #24 inserito:: Dicembre 23, 2007, 20:34:23 pm »

Hi people...!   respect to devid 1turbo!
  I am so happy today.Yesterday evening,my mechanican finished the job and I was driving my Uno with smile on my face Cool
  I was worry what will be in the morning.When I waked up,i thought:O God,start the car problems again!Mechanican was cheated me Huh?
  But it was everything OK! Cheesy. I press the electric button,alternative for choke,and engine has started.After that,I called my mechanican to drink a coffee with me because I have been so surprised  Grin
   I really hope,problems with start engine is over.It's so good to listen a sound of turbine ...
 fffsssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisonte®
Heavy Admin®
Fondatore Forum
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #25 inserito:: Dicembre 23, 2007, 23:06:28 pm »

I am so happy today.Yesterday evening,my mechanican finished the job and I was driving my Uno with smile on my face Cool
  I was worry what will be in the morning.When I waked up,i thought:O God,start the car problems again!Mechanican was cheated me Huh?
  But it was everything OK! Cheesy. I press the electric button,alternative for choke,and engine has started.After that,I called my mechanican to drink a coffee with me because I have been so surprised  Grin
   I really hope,problems with start engine is over.It's so good to listen a sound of turbine ...
 fffsssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very very good...excellent!!!! Wink

devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #26 inserito:: Gennaio 07, 2008, 23:38:15 pm »

thank you very much zaverglaj!!! Wink

perfect!!! i am very happy that problems with your uno turbo have been solved!!!
so enjoy it and stay in our community with us!!! Wink

aleturbo
K16
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #27 inserito:: Gennaio 08, 2008, 13:41:42 pm »

Questo mi sembra Yari Grin
Anche se mancano le due dita Grin Grin Grin
devid 1turbo
Uno Turbo Dreamer
T4
Scollegato Scollegato

Presto arriverà!!

« Risposta #28 inserito:: Gennaio 08, 2008, 14:55:15 pm »

Questo mi sembra Yari Grin
Anche se mancano le due dita Grin Grin Grin

vero infatti!!! Grin Grin Grin

non è che è yari che scrive in inglese e ci ha fatto uno scherzo?? Grin Grin Grin

Pagine: 1 [2]   Vai su
Stampa
Vai a:  

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal